It’s been a big week for the blog — over 10,000 visitors! Thanks for reading, and supporting our work. And shout out to new contributor Angie Hoxie!
Here’s the Roundup:
- Dueling perspectives on the Hobby Lobby ruling, from Kevin Carson and Sheldon Richman. C4SS
- Fifty-three percent of Millennials would vote for a socially liberal, fiscally conservative candidate — or as Gary Johnson would put it, socially tolerant and fiscally responsible. Reason
- The hysteria over sexting reaches peak absurdity in Manassas, VA — prosecutors threaten to photograph teenager’s erect penis over messages to girlfriend. The Atlantic
- Cities experiencing buyer’s remorse after hosting Olympics and World Cup. Washington Post
- The battle between tech and progressives in San Francisco. The New Yorker